7 Reasons to attend #CSEP2022
Still undecided about attending #CSEP2022? Here are SEVEN reasons why you won’t want to miss out!
- An impressive lineup of speakers. Over 80 leading exercise scientists, clinical exercise physiologists and personal trainers will present critical information and provide insight as we dive into the conversation of Health and Performance for the Future.
- A thought-provoking program. With 25+ symposia, a pre-conference workshop and over 190 poster and oral presentations, you’re guaranteed to expand your knowledge at #CSEP2022 and to walk away with a renewed sense of possibilities.
- It’s time to reconnect! #CSEP2022 will offer plenty of networking opportunities. Catch up with old friends and make new connections at the opening reception, the poster sessions, the awards banquet, and other social events.
- It’s also time to celebrate! #CSEP2022 is an opportunity to congratulate members of your community who will receive an award in recognition of their accomplishments, and for the first time in 2 years, you can do so in-person!
- Tour the UNB campus and the City of Fredericton. Get a behind the scenes look at the one of the most advanced, innovative and unique motion analysis labs in North America. While in ‘Freddy’, visit the New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame, rent a bike from the longest established bike shop in Canada, cross the Saint John River on the Bill Thorpe Walking Bridge or explore one of the many things to do in the city!
- Earn PD credits. Are you a CSEP member? Help maintain your certification by earning 15 CSEP-Professional Developments Credits for each full day of conference attendance.
- The conference’s trade show component, which offers a privileged opportunity each year to create new relationships with some of our industry’s leading suppliers.